The GetTheGuy 3-Month Challenge – Women’s Weekend Discount
In the spirit of thinking big, we’ve set ourselves the challenge of creating 150 NEW relationships for women in the UK by November 1st this year.
Here’s a video to outline what you can expect at the programme…
This is a NO-BRAINER to come
Here’s what I can promise when you do:
– In playing full-out (a rule we’ll have set for the weekend), you’re going to experience a level of pro-activeness above and beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.
– You’ll have the chance to meet and network with a room full of incredible women who will make this journey MORE FUN than it can ever be alone, and speed up your progress exponentially.
– The full A–Z of GetTheGuy material. No stone will be left unturned, and you’re going to learn everything you need to know to Find, Get and Keep your ideal guy.
– The change to go out and put into practice everything you’ve learned on the Saturday. Stories (both successes and crash and burn) will be shared first thing on Sunday, and the level of growth you see in everyone around you will be incredible.
– A follow-up programme that will keep you on track long after you leave the event. This is a video series straight from me that breaks up the material you’ll hear at the weekend so that you can chunk things down and take tips on at your own pace, without forgetting a thing.
Do everything you can to be there.
Sign up now and get in at the lowest price the Women’s Weekend has ever been available for – just £197.
If you have any questions that you’d like answered before booking your ticket, simply fill out your details in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch very shortly. Be sure to act now this thing is going to sell out quick!
To Subscribe to this mailing and receive future emails, fill out the form below and click Subscribe.
|Powered by www.maropost.com|
This offer is only available for the next Women’s Weekend:
Date: July 20th and 21st
Time: 10am – 7pm Saturday, 10am – 8pm Sunday
Location: Holiday Inn Kings Cross, 1 King’s Cross Road, London, WC1X 9HX (map here)