Are You Pretty Enough For Him?

Click Here To Change Your Love Life Forever

Song of the day (featured at the end of the video)…

183 Responses to Are You Pretty Enough For Him?

1. Maddy says:

Hi Matt

Thank you for taking the time to talk about this topic. I know many avoid it because of the possibility of offending, but you dealt with it beautifully (pun intended). One thing I like about myself is my ability to connect with people. I make friends easily and I would say that is a gift that I am grateful for. I generally connect with the goodness inside people and am very fond of listening to their stories. I also take pride in my ability to embolden my friends and help them believe in themselves.

Thanks again!

Maddy

2. Jo says:

Hi Matt

I thought that it was about time that I left a comment regarding your new blogs which I am loving.

This one was quite poignant for me as it is a question that I have asked myself many times over the years.

Although it is very true that the media has massively contributed to an epidemic of insecurity, please also spare a thought for people, like myself, who have suffered the torment of an abusive relationship, in my case, verbal, in which I endured two years of being told I was unattractive (and at one point, physically repulsive). It has taken me many years (and even now, like everyone else, I have my bad days) to recover and I still find it an odd concept when I turn heads whilst walking down the street.

For all those women (and men) who have had similar experiences, please do not be ruled by what you have been told in the past, they are all lies, you are unique and you are beautiful and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

What do I like about me? My passion, my kindness and my generosity, these, amongst other things, are what define me as a person!!

….and Matt, thank you for your amazing work, your blogs are an inspiration and I am sure that you help many women go out into the world with their heads held high, keep up the good work and I look forward to future blogs with anticipation.

3. Leila says:

Hey Mattew
    I love all your videos and that you always connect with people in a such beautiful way, i’m always learning new things whenever i listen to you.
    And to answer your question i would say i love about my self that i don’t get fooled easily in terms of love and relationship so far lol, and i like my hands and feet too lol :)

Keep up the great job :)
    Leila

4. Rita says:

Thanks Matthew for your enthusiastic and genuinly supportive way of creating awareness in women so we can embrace all parts of ourselves!
    Uplifting!
    Cheers, Rita

5. Tiffany says:

Today’s blog really hits home for me. I have always believed that men and society, in general, appreciate only outer beauty. I have listened to countless of women always hesitating to perform certain action because they believed that they are not good enough or pretty enough.

For a while, I believed it too…

I began to behave in a certain manner thinking that it was what most attractive to society and men. As you can probably imagined, it did not work out very well for me. During this period of time, I truly did not appreciate my emotional side. I undervalued what I truly believe is my most valuable attribute, my heart. I was cold and that was not me.

So thank you so much for reiterating to me what is most valuable in a girl’s “perceived beauty.” This “perceived beauty” of mine has landed the attention of a man who is nearly perfect for me. And I truly do hope things will work out! :D

Thank you so much for showing women across the world how valuable they are just by being themselves. I am working on it myself and hope to completely learn to appreciate exactly who I am one day!

Best,
    Tiffany

6. Kiara says:

Hi Matt
    I really liked the video.
    I know that you were strictly talking about looks when you referred to making the best of the cards we are all dealt, but the idea I took from it is that could apply to life in general. I remembered you talked about it in one of your older videos about life lovers I believe? About the idea that even if someone isn’t where they want to be in life atm, or in their dream job they are still making the best of things. They aren’t moaning about their situation, with plans and dreams to move forward. So would it not be the entire attitude of not being insecure about the cards we are dealt, looks or otherwise, and being happy in life no matter what we’ve been dealt? At least that is how I looked at your video and how I live life.

Kiara

7. nicedream says:

thank you!

8. Alexa says:

Come to Australia! No excuses. Just get your butt here pronto.

xx

9. Mina says:

Hello Matt!
    Thank you for the upload u r always there to help and provide support :) appreciate it and keep it up! U r awesome!!
    And c’mon people out of all the good advice and thousands of good points he makes why would u wanna judge him on just a word he used to describe and obviously he doesn’t mean to offence other wise it wouldn’t be public!!! Why would he offend anyways??! :s
    U just gotta let it pass and remmeber all the good advice he always gives!!

Matt u r great and we love you!

Come and visit Sydney and enlighten us with your talk :)

Mina. :)

10. Carla says:

Thanks for putting up such a great video!! love the information and the point of view!

11. JJ says:

Hey Matt,

I love the fact that you are trying so hard to share your positive energy with the rest of the world. The part of myself i really appreciate is my ability to go through even the darkest days of my life with my head up.

“My strongest muscle is my heart.”

Welcome to NYC!!!

12. Ruby says:

Yes, exactly! Thank you.

13. Shannon says:

An aspect about myself that I take for granted is my ability to have a sense about a person right away.
    Thanks for the ending question Matt, it is an important one to ask. To have us look deeply into the mirror and find the good. Love it.
    Namaste
    Shannon

14. Shelby says:

So inspiring! I’m so really ecstatic that you are posting up more videos, I can’t wait to see what’s to come.
    Also, I never appreciate my amiable personality! I love to meet new people, And I never realized how important that is, since I get along with everyone!

15. Jenifer says:

Hello Matthew,
    Thank you so much for your evolved and comprehensive openess. What an incredible man you are that you are so in-tune to look at yourself and share your thoughts and your insight with others.

I wish I could attend your women’s retreat…just a bit out of my budget. But would love the opportunity to see you speak if ever you are in the Los Angeles area. Best in NYC…thanks agian!

16. Aloha1 says:

Interesting. I grew up in a very “caucasian” area of the US where I was looked down on for being “yellow/brown” mixed race. Now, it seems things have broadened in mindset on what is an appealing “beauty”. I know myself, that I’m still trying to get comfortable in my own skin, encroaching on my 40th year on the planet, still single, etc.

What’s under appreciated about my look;- is my mixed ethnicity. It would be great if that were appreciated at large.

17. Sabrina Aripen says:

Hi Matthew!
    Great video :-) Always great advice. Wish I could come and see you in the flesh, but unfortunately your events are too far away for me…

I once wrote about the same subject, and about how women are so caught up in what media and the fashion world see as beauty, that it affects their self-esteem, and even cause them to settle for much less than they deserve. We cover the real us from the world with thick make-up. I think it’s an insecurity, but that’s just my view.

I think real beauty is when you are comfortable enough with yourself, and having enough pride to show the rest of the world ‘Hey, this is me! Live with it’ regardless of what the current beauty standards are.

18. Louise says:

You are absolutely right! Personality most of the times determines the beauty of a person. I really like your videos and all your advices, i’m a 21 girl and before you i was much more insecure. I’m still a little bit like that but i’m working on it. I just wanna say thank you, you make us feel all good with ourselves.

19. lindsay says:

WOW this hit close to home for me… I don’t know if you saw the message I left on your Last video but this helps me with that question more then you will ever know… you just gave me the biggest boost of confidence just then!!! I have what I was given I am tall I am slim I am blonde and that is who I am objectively but the way I am preserved because of that is wrong because who I am inside my loves my passions and my personality are not completely based upon what I look like on the outside and its wrong that people assume because you look a certain way that you will act a certain way as well. So from now on I won’t let the way I look (most self-conscious about being 6 ft) stop me from being happy. Oh and I love my eyes and my defined collarbone. And again thank you so much you are more help then you will ever know <3

20. olivia says:

MATTHEW!!!!

Damn!!!!! you really know how to motivate people! I think that you’re incredibly insightful and all of the advice you give is, well it really hits home and I can’t emphasize enough how much you have inspired me to do better, to BE better so thanks! quick question though, I purchased your get the guy three disc video but have not actually put the suggestions and techniques you go through in the video into practice, I’m a little bit of a chicken shit to do that so I was just wondering what I can do to work up the nerve and the courage to put myself out there?

21. Maribel says:

Hey Matthew i just have to tell you how much i appreciate these vlogs and your advice! your efforts to post up a vlog every now and then is evident and it has helped me gain a new perspective on things. You preach the truth good sir and i commend you for that! I’m looking forward to the surprise on june 7th! :D

22. Amy T. says:

Good afternoon, Matt

I loved your video because is something I’ve been wondering for a while.

I’m 23, 5 ft 8 1⁄2, light brown hair and pretty looking. However, I’ve always been focused in my studies and having good grades not socializing as much as I should, so I’m sooo shy that I don’t know how to approach guys and always think other girls have better chances with them than me.

I am really funny and I talk a lot, but when it comes to a guy a like, I don’t know what to talk about or how to break the ice so I get insecure and freeze. ¿ANY ADVICE?

I want to thank you for posting your videos and for giving people, that is not in the UK, the opportunity to learn and improve their life.

Have a nice day.

23. Lenni says:

Ouwch!!!! No one else commented???
    Hmmmm…. alright. I’ll say something.
    Personally I’ve heard this saying a thousand times: “real beauty is within”. I know it, I’ve heard this concept, I’ve got it.
    But my personal issue is – although my outer appearance is somewhat a bummer – is that I do know my character faults. So it’s really hard to see myself as beautiful when I have those negatives in my head. and it becomes this vicious circle. surprise surprise.

Can you tell me rather what is the secret to become this incredibly positive and fearless person? Conquering your fears and barriers?

Nevertheless Matthew, I love that you are trying so hard to reach to us. do good for others…. really I see that. You know what? sometimes our delivery is not always as we expected it to be or what we wanted it to be perceived as. But good on you for repeating “it’s not all about the looks” That’s why I can connect to you!!!!

OK. So here is a thing that I don’t come to appreciate as much. my stubbornness to keep going! even though it’s tough on the way, something good will happen. Hopefully.

24. Jana says:

Hey!

love the song!and the bits at the end of the video:-D So what I like about myself and not pay attention to it?I guess – my ankles and toes, my hair (sometimes – especially once i wash it, smelling nice and soft)and I like the fact that I can be funny and generous:-D
    actually this has immediately made me feel better, thanks!:-))))

25. Christine Primeau says:

Thank you Matthew for your latest video!

What a great message for everyone out there
    who may feel insecure, about their ‘Perceived’
    beauty. It is really hard these days not to
    be affected by the ‘Objective’ beauty that is
    all around us. But, you have reminded folks
    that beauty is everywhere and in everyone!!

I hope you had a safe trip to NYC. Can’t wait
    for your next video and announcement on Jun. 7.

Thank you again and keep up the great work!!

Christine
    Ottawa, ON
    CANADA

26. Sofia says:

I agree and i admit it: i´m a perceived beauty. It’s funny because i have an idea of how i look and it does not coincide with the persons who know me, I would change some things that are not perfect…but everyone gets shocked if they hear me saying that, in their opinion i´m perfect. I guess it’s because i have a great personality, and after 10 minutes with me you end up laughing and see the sunshine on a cloudy day (not my words). And I believe you can tell how a person is by his eyes…you can see a model passing by, but once you look in his eyes see how hallow he is, or you can see a normal person with bright in his eyes, and if he has a cute smile then his perfect. And yes, i do have the cutest smile ever, i do believe that the sexiest thing you can wear is your smile. I just had to say it.

PS: Matthew you have a cute and sexy smile. It’s not the reason i watch your blog, but it makes me wanna se more.

Sofia

27. Mercedes says:

so true, we often extol the obvious (eyes, mouth) and forget about.. for example, beauty spots that really make the difference, not only for women, of course :)
    Little things like this always help me to feel how we all should feel, attractive, being completely aware of ourselves and our body language
    bye bye beauty magazines..

PS. I like your eyebrows ;)

28. Insecure Girl says:

hey Matthew, wow this video and your advice is really good! Really makes me feel great about myself
    I stopped kinda following you for a while as i got my first boyfriend with help from you, and just thought id catch up on what you have been doing but loving the videos and loving the advice!
    Keep up the good work
    Catch ye later :)

29. Ranay says:

Hi Mathew. I have to say I love your voice and your language…LOL… I have to say I have learned allot from you and I have some questions I would love to get some help with. I feel like Im wasting time but feel I only want the guy I cant have , though I know he has feelings for me… I know advice allways is not free , I want to join your group> I will find a way

;0 Ranay

30. Silvia Medina says:

Hey!
    It’s great that you are uploading so often,it shows how dedicated you are to all the areas of your program (wasn’t sure what to call it). I enjoy your little rants, they are fun to watch and often give me something to think about. Hope you have a great time in NY and definitely waiting for the big announcement! (:

31. Mélanie says:

I personally find it so silly to sweat and fuss and get depressed over physical beauty! We should embrace our little imperfections and if there’s something bothering us about our outlook, let’s just change it! I’m not talking about anything major like plastic surgery, but we can definitely work on our physique / appearance to look better, like get a nice hair cut to compliment our face, wear clothes which flatter our body type and sweat at the gym to get that sexy, toned body we all want (and anywayz, gym is good for the body, heart and mind!).
    These little changes can certainly make us look prettier on the outside and most important, boost our self confidence! Sometimes it’s all about that one little change that can lift us up and make us feel like we can conquer the world!
    I’m ending this comment with a quote i love from Le Petit Prince (Exupéry) : “On ne voit bien qu’avec le coeur, l’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux!” Let’s not forget, physical beauty is ephemeral and it’s not what counts the most in the end…
    Cheers!
    Thumbs up for ur vlogs Matt! Keep em coming!

32. Sage says:

Thanks – this helps :) Looking forward to June 7th in USA

33. jho says:

Hi Matthew!
    thanks for this new video, love it!
    anyway i’ve learned so much from all ur videos then and now.
    keep it up!

take care

34. Cordee Lumley says:

*like*

35. Jaqueline says:

Love that u are always frank with us women. Love the style ;O)

36. AB says:

p.s. I forgot to write this in the previous message: I love my smile and my eyes:))

37. AB says:

Matthew, you are awesome! You always make me smile and try to become a better person!)) have an amazing day! thank you for all you do! :))

38. Claudia says:

Great to see you so often! I do believe that beauty is the eye of the beholder like they say! And it is way to easy to think that you don’t get the guy because you are not pretty enough…I did it too in the past, but now I know that it wasn’t the reason. I did not make enough time, I did not give enough in the relationship! So you are right…you can be a supermodel, but you won’t keep the guy if you don’t have the whole package! Have a safe trip to NY :-)
    Claudia

39. Violetta Surkova (Viola) says:

I love England! Your eyes are very beautiful=)they’re sweet and pure

40. Lizzie says:

Yaay!! You put your outtakes in the video again! :D You rock, mister.

41. Pauline says:

Hello Matthew!
    Right now i’m currently undergoing a big problem about my relationship with this amazing man I Love so much..and he loves me too.I don’t want to lose him at all, but the problem is..a few months ago he left..and his bestfriend told me it’s cause he found another girl. i was furious and me and his bestfriend got closer and hooked up. Then he came back couple of months after that and turns out his bestfriend was jst lying about him with another girl.and the truth is he jst went to his man cave to think things through. Now we’re back together but i told him bout the hook up i had with his bestfriend..now he feels that i betrayed him and dont know if he can trust me and thinking to leave..
    I need your help :(
    What can i do? i don’t want to lose this man just because of the stupid thing i did :'(

42. Marina says:

Thanks Matt))))Amazing video and good info!Great job!

43. Allison Buist says:

I would say that one of my favorite part of me right now is my growing acceptance of myself and who I am. which includes my graying hair. I figure some women pay hundreds of dollars a month for highlights. I have mine naturally they are just wight instead of blond :) Great video! Love your blog! can’t wait till June 7th!

44. Sue Pooley says:

Hey Matthew,

Enjoyed this video as much as the last one, despite you calling us bitches haha! Which by the way, I agree with! My friends and I can all look like & behave like right bitches at times (bad day at work, time of the month and the rest! Lol)!

Really interesting to hear about how men view us & I guess it works exactly the same way for women. There still has to be that physical attraction between a couple of course but personality is just as important!

Looking forward to your next Blog!

Have fun in NYC

Sooz
    X

45. Maryam says:

Uh yay the bloopers are becomming a thing! :)

Ok so, I´m not the most beautiful girl in the world, which is ok. But men don´t really persue me or seem to like me or let´s just say, no one ever stays. If that means my personality is shit, that hurts me more than saying I´m not good looking, to be honest….

Cheers for the video.

46. Sonja Walker says:

Dear Matthew… I love all the great insights and advice that you give us… thank you for all that you do and say and all the positive energy that you bring to us regularly to improve us and our relationships and to bring more love and beauty into our lives… I could listen to your beautiful voice all day and you’re so much eye candy! Enjoy your time in America.
    Kind regards to you, Sonja

47. Diana says:

I’d like to say that this video has make me think about beauty and in my case I never really stand up my creativity and that sweetness that comes along with it and not counting with the fact that I love stealing smiles from everyone…

Thank you Matty for being such a good friend =)

48. Marianne says:

Hi Matthew!
    Another great blog! Thank you! I love the out takes at the end, so funny!
    Speaking of which, I have an amazing sense of humor!!! Sometimes I just blurt stuff out and people are doubled over with the laughter! And some times my dorkiness and laughing at myself is pretty dang sexy!

love, Marianne!

49. Lauren says:

I love that I laugh easily and smile often, I think more people should take life less seriously.

50. fena says:

hey are u coming to other countries? :)

Keep up the good work!

51. deb says:

you need to get on with it…..stop the bla.bla bla at the beginning

52. Frances says:

If you cant see the beauty in yourself you cant expect any one else to see it. What you think of yourself matters so much more than being worried about what someone else thinks. We have to live with ourselves 24/7/365. Being unhappy with yourself will not make you happy with another person. When I’m in a good mood I think I’m more beautiful. There were times when I didnt think that I was good-looking enough to go out with a guy. Later I realized that I cant project my thoughts onto other people. I wouldnt appreciate it so I shouldnt do it to someone else.
    Thanks for the great blogs. I really enjoy them.

53. Matusic says:

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the lovely video. One part that I don’t show others often enough is my playful, immature, and open self. Except among my most intimate friends, I tend to present my reserved, intelligent, and mature self. I feel quite vulnerable while I’m being the former self, therefore I’m always hesitant to bring out that part of myself around people that I’m not completely comfortable with.

Nice song btw.

Matusic

54. Seema says:

My favourite video of yours far! So well put that I think watching this vid should be part of the national curriculum :)
    Have fun in LA xx

55. Kris says:

Hey Matthew,
    Thanks for the entertaining and educational video. It was very enlightening and very needed, so thank you for that. In agreement with Raeesa’s comment, these videos help us get to know you and I like that. To answer you question, I think my ability to communicate with others even when talking about the problem or situation seems scary tends to go unappreciated.

On a small side note, I told a security guard that I thought he looked fantastic in red and I think it brightened his day. I know his smile and positive energy brightened mine. :)

56. Kristy says:

Hello Matthew,
    I adore your bloopers at the end of your blogs. They make me laugh which is my favorite aspect of me!! I love laughing and the energy I get from it even if I’m laughing at myself. Whoot Whoot:)

Thanks for all you do,
    Kristy

57. sharrollene crow says:

good job sometimes i feel like i’m not pretty.

58. al says:

I loved this! Thank you! ;)

59. sharrollene crow says:

every thing you had to say sounded realy good. i have no complaints. at all thank you. you realy did a good job speaking on this video. thank you matthew. injoy your day today.

60. Madeleine says:

Oops typo in 3rd paragraph: it should’ve been “love” instead of “live” :P

Awesome vid. Loved it

62. Madeleine says:

Hey Matthew!

Thanks so much for posting such good stuff, so fast :)! I’m grateful for your “nærvær” (Danish for “presence”, lit.transl.: “being close”).

We’ve heard about “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” before… But your explanation today is really fab! The distinction you make between objective and subjective beauty makes complete sense. And your blog today totally motivates you to make the best of the cards your dealt with :)!

Hmm… Praising yourself or sharing publicly what’s an under appreciated part of you, that’s tough. At least I hesitate sharing because of the thought that many may think you’re totally full of yourself if you declare: “Oh I live …. about myself! On the other hand, I think a confident person knows his/her strong assets and doesn’t apologise for expressing them.

Thanks for the song of today, I’ve got it on repeat. It’s both bubbly and meditative at the same time. :)

I’m so happy for you that so many exciting things are happening! I hope NY is a huge success :)

Thanks for sharing and being your lovely down-to-earth & enthusiastic  you!

Take care ,
    Madeleine

63. Andreea says:

Hey Matthew,
    Thank you for this video. I have been wanting for one video with this theme because I have many insecurities about myself. I now like this guy…and I think I am too ugly for him. He isn’t himself a model, but his personality is so attractive and he is so popular. This video showed me an interesting perspective and it really helped me. I believe confidence is sexy.
    Now, to answer the question of the day…I want to say I’m interesting, artistic, bright, i make funny facial expressions…i have curly hair. I really think I appreciate myself more after seeing this.
    So thanks. :)

64. Annie says:

Ahh, I completely ditto on what you have said in this video. I know so many friends that constantly don’t feel that way or even with their career life, that they constantly carry that negative energy around them. I understand that we all have our ups and downs, but it is all mental… I constantly tell them what you have stated in this vblog video, that if you can be happy, act happy, and just feel happy and appreciate the world around you then things will start like a snowball effect, but you have to try to change that mentality. As long as you keep getting up and keep trying its something… with anything in life. I’m very glad you talked about this and made a vlog on it. Its always inspiring to hear you talk about life in general or just love itself. haha.

I love the bloopers! It makes things feel a lot more genuine and down to earth! :P

Did you enter the Matrix? Just need black shirt and long black overcoat. Or did you take the red pill instead? haha. I kid. :P

65. Blanka says:

hey Matt,
    ( I commented this on your other video but unfortunately you couldnt answer) :)
    The thing is that this is not all the girls fault. I mean I dont think Im a bitch, I am always so smiley, and I really like to laugh and talk a lot. Im really open for anything. For example Im walking in the street and a cute guy comes by. I look at him, he looks at me but he just passes by. Nothing at all! Even though I saw the look on his face he liked me. But they just do not dare to come up to you, to come up to me.I mean Im not a scary person Im nice to everyone. I just really hate the fact that if I want to meet a guy I have to go to a party where boys have already drunk a little. Then they come to me. Why’s that? I like parties but I dont want this all the time. Why cant guys be brave enough to make a conversation with a nice girl when they’re sober? I dont really get this. And I cant just talk to a stranger in the street, and stop him to say : hey I like you. That would be totally weird. I mean what can he answer to that? Thank you, now I gotta go… I dont really get this whole situation. Help me out a little bit please.:)
    Thanks for your answer in advance:)
    xxx
    P.S.:I like the song;)

66. Amy says:

Thanks for the video Matthew! it’s crazy how relevant it was to my day. And I agree wholeheartedly.
    Cheers mate!
    Enjoy New York!

67. Kelly Ruby says:

Hey Matthew,

Thank you for all your videos. Apart from being informative, they’re always so refreshing. I believe that sometimes what we see affects how we are or feel. Your blog is always so light hearted and very loving.

Today, you reminded me of something I am very proud of. My ability to be so bubbly. I love being out and being able to interact with strangers of all ages on such a personal level. But sometimes I convince myself that Im only making a fool of myself, so I go around and keep to myself. Thats no fun!

So today, I choose to aknowledge my ability to go out there and be silly. And just have fun!

Thanks for keeping these videos up, I look forward to the next.

Have a great trip!
    Kelly

68. Red Apple* says:

Haha :D No, just stay the way you are,Matthew, and use your “own style” of languague – love it :D

Soo,…the features I like most about me are:
    My eyes, my smile –> speaking of my personality…
    I can always smile at you – even if you don’t like me or if you’re just walking on the street crossing my path – the girl that’s smiling at you on a rainy day…that should be my humble self.:D
    I am a super-good friend and sincere, I am playful, sometimes a little childish (yes, Sir – this is a feature worth loving ;) ) I fight for my dreams and I never resign. Above all that :) I definitively know what I want.

However, I am working on myself in order to be the best version of myself that I want to be – at least I try this as good as I can.
    Red Apple’s advice for the ladies out there:
    Be the person you want to be; want yourself that’s super-fine ; work on yourself- also fine –
    just LOVE what you are doing, k? :)

Hey Matt, great sh*t ! ;)

69. Bianca says:

Hey Matthew!
    I agree with Raeesa, it’s awesome seeing lots of vlogs here!
    Mostly for people that are outside Europe… And I really think you should come to Brazil sometime! I would definitely be the first on the line to go to the event! hahah
    Thanks for the awesome work!

xx

70. Zubaida Shariff says:

Hey Matthew… my only hope is to attend your session one day to hear you in person. Simply amazing!! Listening to your video gives me so much positive energy and a total different outlook about what beauty is all about and feeling good about oneself.

71. Kami says:

Thank you for your lovely video! I agree with you 100 percent that beauty is about the whole person, the whole being. That “looks” are a very small part of it. :) And thank you for reminding again!

As for my part I appreciate about myself… My ability to read people. What they mean when they cant even express it clearly themselves. I really like that about myself. I like the feeling when I can help someone.

I was one of those with a criticism on the last blog entry, but I just wanted to say that I might have been TOO hard on you. And for the matter that I DO love most things you do anyway so, no problems there! :D Have a safe flight!
    /Kami

72. Karine says:

Hi Matthew!

I really liked your video, it gives so much inspiration.
    The way you also explain it is so brilliant in a way that I can actually imagine it in front of my eyes.
    I always thought the way people carry themselves makes them look attractive or the opposite. Some very supposedly good looking guys came across to me ,many times, as ugly as soon as they opened their mouths :p

I think you are a very intelligent guy and I’ll keep following your videos as they are a great inspiration to me.

Loved the funny takes in the end of the video :D

Warm wishes from London while you’re in New York,

Karine

73. Leticia says:

hey,

love the way you put it… but honestly, i got to admit (as much as it pains me to confess that i am obviously a super-superficial person), that i feel more attracted to goodlooking guys than non-goodlooking ones. especially if i do not know them, the goodlooking one has higher chances to chat with me than the objectively less attractive guy. This does not mean, I’ll be off and living happily ever after with the handsome guy (and god, i know there is a whole bunch of them that are as stupid as a box of rocks), but the goodlooking guy initially has better cards. unfortunately. and the really really untattractive guys usually “only” become my best friends. that’s what’s happening. sorry to say.

74. Vivian says:

I have learned along the way that most women have “bitch” in their DNA…me included…the PC Police wants to shut up the voices and to silence truth….so keep it going!

75. Carmelita says:

Loved the bloopers!!

I’ve been following your blog for a while, but this is the first time I get to comment.
    I love my eyebrows haha they are the frame of my face, an aid to show emotion, they complement my beautiful eyes and I love them.
    And about my personality, I really love my ability to put myself in other people’s shoes.

Thanks for making me stop and think about this for a moment.

77. L.C.Diana says:

I only hate your beautiful hair.

78. Val says:

My humor and not giving a thought what anyone thinks of me, so I can totally be myself, is what makes me so amazing! Bring it on!! My smile and laughter does wonders for making myself and the people around me feel good. Yay me! Haha!

I just recently met a man (not a date), we had a interesting talk. The amazing thing about him was and is he is born with a visibel defect but that is not holding him back. He has a job, lots of friends and has two grown up sons!
    I on the contrary am still alone, hard on myself but I could and can have everything.
    This is quite a coincidence that you also talk about beauty.

I would love to be more outgoing and expressing whatever I want to without holding me back (feeling ashamed, stupid etc.).

Thanks!

A X

80. Jenny says:

Wow! Loved this video! Let’s see…I have beautiful and very expressive eyes, a sweet smile, youthful looks in a very feminine womanly body, a killer JLo style butt…Now the most important part, I’m also a very smart and sensitive woman, family oriented, with very high morals, sweet and very loving..

So of course I deserve love and I’m pretty enough for a real quality man that’s looking to have a family with a good woman!

Thank you Matt! I love this exercise!

81. Jelena says:

I only wish most men were that perceptive as you.
    Do I think less of men? Sometimes, looking in general, I do.
    Though thankful for those who are different :)
    xoxo

82. Nicole says:

Thank you for the breakdown on the beauty issue. I hope you realize that one of the many reasons you have such a following is because a women’s lack of confidence completly plays into her ever seeing herself as beautiful. You help with the confidence issue which is almost as large an issue as the Bitch issue. FYI I was not offended by the Bitch comment because honestly we all have a bitch card some of us just choose to play it more often than others. Thanks for trying to stay connected with us. Have fun in New York. Thanks again
    Nicole

83. Shirley says:

I loved this video. Ever since I began to focus on all the positive aspects of myself and truly believe that I was beautiful and valuable because I decided so, I have noticed a positive response from so many people.

Every individual on this blog can decide for themselves that they are beautiful and it will be projected and reflected to all others!

Keep it up.

Shirley

84. Kate says:

I like the way I laugh, crack jokes, curse and chill. :)

“BOOM!”

85. melissa says:

you’re my inspiration

86. Marta says:

Amen to that vlog! I’d say my clumsiness is a huge part that defines my personality lol I learned to deal with it. Have a great flight to NY :D

87. kate says:

Its probably different for each person, but how exactly can we improve on playing the hand we where given? x

• Kelley says:

Kate, I’m not sure how Matt would say to enhance the hand you’re dealt. But I know how I learned to. I read once that I should look at myself naked in the mirror once a day, and find something you like — possibly even saying it out loud. It could be your hair for the day, or a freckle you like, or your silhouette in the sunlight, or anything. I started to do that — and I found myself appreciating more of me than I did before.

So when I realized I had this arsenal of things I liked, I stopped thinking about the things I didn’t like, and my confidence grew. And when you don’t have to think about all those things you don’t like about yourself, you can just talk to people (men), and those things you now have in mind (that arsenal of good) comes out without you even mentioning them. You never want to say “look at how pretty I am today” but if someone gives you a compliment, you can take it with a smile, and not a cringe because all you can think of are the things you don’t like about yourself.

Hello Matthew !

It is always a pleasure to hear from you :D
    I was wondering what your plans are for the future.
    Would you come to Brussels once ?

I learned to focus on the whole package two years ago
    and it worked. People say that I am charismatic and attractive cause I am positive and with so much energy.
    Work on the beauty you all have !

So,women, be yourself !

Keep it going !

Maria

89. Célia says:

Hey Matt
    Absolutely, a set of “all together” things offcourse.. and i must say charm can be beautiful, but it’s different for everyone :)
    But it’s mainly what we let out, and if we feel good about ourselfs.. BETTER :D It will show!!!
    a feature? i love my smile, and my eyes LOL ahah those are two!! sorry.. people usually enjoy talking to me, cause i am very understanding and good listener, and if they feel troubled they trust my advices too.. i hope this is not too many features :P lool
    Have a safe flight take care
    Célia

I’m pretty happy with how I look, but the features I like the most about myself are my high cheekbones, blonde curls, blue eyes, and “objectively perfect” hands and ears :P And I like my smile, it’s my best feature. I look like the stereotypical version of what I am: Norwegian. As for my personality, what I like the most (and what others like the least) is my boldness and persistence^^

sorry; past comment not for u .. i phone flipped pgs

Need to organize in home office.

93. Ginni says:

My Sense of Caring, (ie: willingness to help others).

Thanks, for taking the time and energy to share your insightful advice and guidance! Have to admit, that I mainly watch your videos, because they are so entertaining! (In a good way, of Course!)

Ginni McCarthy Auckland, New Zealand

94. Heike says:

what I like most about me is my quick wit.
    It happens at times that I actually crack away myself about something I said or commented on…and it’s awesome to see others are stunned and in stitches,too.

Thank you for reminding me of it!!
    Have a lovely trip to N.Y.
    Cheers, Heike

95. Rosanna says:

Very well spoken Matthew, thankyou so much. I grew up with a stepfather that would tell me everyday how fat I was or how ugly or dumb. It isn´t easy to erace that from your subconcious but I did and as for your question, well, I´m a beautiful woman with a great personality, I´d rather people see my personality than my looks, I can make people laugh and enjoy themselves because I´m a singer. I´m glad a found the strength to turn into the person I am supposed to be. Good luck in New York!

96. Dorothy says:

Wonderful video! And many thanks for taking the time out to share this with us, when you are so very busy.
    OK, one thing I really like about myself is the fact that I am very analytical about people. I love to observe, discuss and yes, even dissect why people do what they do. I am also pretty intuitive about why people do what they do.
    I have to be careful sharing this side of myself with others because so many think that I am too critical. But I am not at all.
    I just like to focus and figure people out… and know I need to find a man who will appreciate and like that in me, as there is no way I can hide it for very long! LOL

97. Pam Quittmeyer says:

Never apologize for calling a bitch a bitch – They’ve got it coming! How many men have these awful women ruined by their games and unhappiness with themselves?

I wanted to celebrate today how fricking reliable and responsible I am. I’m always on time. I live by the Golden Rule to a fault, and sometimes, I don’t always think it’s noticed, but once in a while it is and that, and sleeping great at night makes it all worthwhile.

98. Lula Valencia says:

Ammm yeah beauty…I’m a fashion designer so I know what are you saying ._.

thank you for the video, have a nice voyage :)

Lula.

99. larica says:

My ex, when he was breaking up with me, said (beside other reasons for breaking up) that he wants a woman that other men will also look behind her (because I didn’t wear high heels at the time and he likes women in high heel and nicely dressed etc etc (I started to wear them or started to getting used to them, but don’t worry, not because of him or anything like that. I just change my style very hard ;))…

But that really did hurt me, like I cant dress up nicely enough

100. Raeesa says:

Hey matthew
    Another great video and song choice :-)
    I like that you are uploading vlogs so frequently. Aside from learning from them, it also helps your viewers ‘get to know you’ a bit better
    Keep it up :-)
    Ra’eesa

Important message to all of the intimidating ‘b*tches’ out there…

Click Here To Change Your Love Life Forever Song for the day taken from the movie Limitless, and definitely one...