Rules For Calling Men – What You Should And Shouldn’t Do When Calling Guys
Whenever I’m asked for advice on calling men, I’m reluctant to give out hard-and-fast rules about what to say.
But that’s not to say there aren’t tips to help you in this area, which is why I’ve compiled some handy Do’s and Don’ts to help you effortless phone conversations:
1. Do – Use your voice to express more emotion
The crucial advice when calling men is to start with your voice.
Change the volume and tone of your voice in order to express more! When you begin the conversation, adopt a cheerful tone and it will make him feel good about the idea of talking to you.
If you always have a monotone, downbeat voice on the phone then he won’t look forward to hearing your voice.
2. Do – Smile and be playful
It sounds odd, but people can “hear” your smile down the phone. When your smiling it registers in your voice.
3. Do – Ask “why” questions as well as “what” questions
Asking “what” questions e.g. “what did you have for dinner?” “What are you doing right now?” will eventually get tiresome.
Ask him how his day went. If he tells you something interesting about himself i.e. he plays an instrument – ask him why he chose that instrument. What does he like about playing music? This will give him more chance to express himself.
4. Do – Remember: A boring question doesn’t need a boring answer
If someone asks obvious questions like “Done much today?” don’t answer with a boring “Not really”. Use your brain more! Tell a story about something embarrassing that happened to you or if you did nothing today, tell him why you’re excited about tomorrow!
1. Don’t exhaust all your conversation until it runs dry
When calling men you should never feel the need to keep talking until your both bored of the conversation. Sometimes it’s best to leave it on a high and save the extra chat for next time.
2. Don’t take the whole thing too seriously
A phone call should be fun remember! You’re calling to enjoy chatting, so it should never feel like a job interview.
Start joking around early and he’ll follow suit. It’s up to you to set the tone of the conversation; if you act nervous, he’ll feel nervous.
To relax more, try calling him on the walk home from work. Sometimes walking puts you in a more energetic mood and makes it easier.
3. Don’t call – while you’re busy with something else
Never call a guy when you’re sending emails, watching TV or reading a magazine. He’ll hear that you’re distracted and you’re conversation will be worse because you won’t be giving him your full attention.
4. Don’t – Leave him to do all the work
A conversation is a two-way process, so there has to be give and take on both sides.
Make sure you answer questions with more than just one word answers to he has more information to go on for other topics.
Are you ready to have the love life you want? Then you MUST check out the newsletter…
How Would You Like To Discover The Exact Steps To Finding, Attracting and Keeping Your Ideal Guy?
In this newsletter Matthew will show you:
- Where to find your ideal guy and the types of men YOU want
- How to tell if a guy actually likes you
- Ways to attract guys without risking rejection
- The little known rule that gets a guy to notice you instantly
- 3 Surefire Ways To Get Him To Commit
- ...And much more, simple easy to follow advice that works!