Dating has changed drastically in 2020. People are asking me:
- How can I date safely during this pandemic without my love life stalling out?
- What’s your advice for making a real connection online? I’m so burned out on dating apps and FaceTime dates right now.
- Is it possible to keep my long-distance relationship alive?
- How am I supposed to navigate my love life during this “new normal” when everything changes week-to-week?
I’m answering these questions, and more, on LIVE webinars for my Love.Life membership program. If you’re not a part of these webinars, I would love for you to check out my incredible community for FREE.
Here’s how it works: I regularly host LIVE webinars for my Love.Life community where I teach my most powerful love life strategies, share my latest insights, and host a Q+A session to give real-time coaching on questions submitted by my members.
Right now, I’m adding EVEN MORE webinars to the schedule so I can:
- give you ongoing, live coaching and support as new challenges arise
- answer your urgent love life questions and help you apply my proven advice to unprecedented situations, step-by-step
- provide the real connection and community that’s so important to all of us right now, especially if you are dealing with feelings of loneliness, anxiety, or depression
- help you take control of your love life today so you get the love you deserve without losing valuable time in a year most people have given up on.
There’s a LIVE webinar coming up very soon. To join us and try my Love.Life membership program for FREE for 14 days, simply start by submitting your question for me below.
I can’t wait to see you there…