The Matthew Hussey Retreat
Please visit this page to learn more about applying to the Matthew Hussey Retreat Live event.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ‘What is the nearest airport to the hotel?’
- ‘How do I get from the airport to the hotel?’
- ‘Do you know what women (if any) are arriving from my city and what time?’
- ‘Do I book my stay through the hotel?’
- ‘When should I arrive and depart the retreat?’
- ‘Are towels provided for outdoor activities?’
- ‘How long is the lunch break?’
- ‘Are meals included in the retreat price?’
- ‘How much should I budget daily for food and drinks?’
- ‘What days are the retreat parties?’
- ‘How much free time do I get to plan my own activities?’
- ‘I saw yoga/exercise happening in the video… is the cost included?’
- ‘I’d like to make a payment towards my spot on the retreat.’
For Ft. Lauderdale, Florida retreat attendees – Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
For San Diego, California retreat attendees – San Diego International Airport
The cheapest way would be to book a shuttle through www.supershuttle.com
Or, if you prefer, you can order a cab outside the airport.
|Hotel||Loews St Petes Beach, Florida||Loews Coronado Bay Hotel, San Diego||Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Florida|
|Airport||Tampa International||San Diego||Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International||Miami International||Palm Beach International|
|Distance to hotel (km)||48||21||8||51||81|
|Estimated taxi fare – one way||$85||$45||$20||$72||$85|
|Shared shuttle service – one way (supershuttle.com)||$28||$23||$23||$42||n/a|
We don’t have the flight times for the women on the retreat but if you’re looking to take a cab with someone from the hotel to the airport, we’re positive you’ll meet tons of women to share with!
No, your hotel is booked through us.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to give your arrival and departure dates.
May 2016 Retreat
Our check in opens at 1pm on Sunday, May 29th and we will be there all day to give you a big Hussey squeeze! The welcome drinks start at 7pm.
The program starts at 7am the following day, May 30th and ends on Friday, June 3rd with our finale party in the evening!
The bonus day on Saturday, June 4th finishes at 3pm.
August 2016 retreat
Our check in opens at 1pm on Monday, August 22nd and we will be there all day to give you a big Hussey squeeze! The welcome drinks start at 7pm.
The program starts at 7am the following day, August 23rd and ends on Saturday, August 27th with our finale party in the evening!
The bonus day on Sunday, August 28th finishes at 3pm.
Yes, towels are provided by the hotel.
Meals are not included in the retreat price. Although, on our final celebration night, a buffet-style dinner will be served and we provides drinks on the welcome night, sunset drinks and the final party.
Anywhere from $70 – $100.
If you’d like to save money, you can take a cab to a nearby grocery store and pick up some snacks for the mini fridge in your room.
The hotel has a variety of restaurants to choose from, which each meal being from $10 – $30.
– We have a meet and greet session the night before the retreat starts at 7pm where you’ll get a chance to meet everyone!
– On day 3 of the retreat we have sunset drinks right after our day ends.
– On the last night (day 5), we have a final celebration party which includes a buffet meal and drinks which starts at 8pm – you will have the ‘day 5 glow’ by then so it will be an amazing night!
You can plan activities during your lunch break, the nights we’re not having a gathering, and the days you decided to come before/stay later.
Please email our accountant at email@example.com