If you’ve ever wanted to know what goes on inside the male mind, this is what happens:
1. The male mind isn’t afraid of commitment – It’s their associations with it
A lot of women I meet think that guys are inherently terrified of being with one person.
It’s not true. The only reason is because they associate it with losing their freedom, having sexual excitement, being able to pursue whatever they want.
The great news is, that these feelings are entirely within a woman’s control. If you appear needy and desperate to be serious with him, he’ll be terrified of taking the leap. This is just one reason guys run from relationships (if you want to delve more into the male psyche on this issue, read my piece on the 3 Secrets That Reveal Why He Won’t Commit…).
If you make him WANT to be with you long-term and show him that life will only get more fun when he does, committing to you will only excite him more.
2. Looks aren’t enough to keep the male mind attracted
Men aren’t as shallow as women think.
Though a man might sleep with a woman for her looks, this by itself will never make him look at that girl as relationship-worthy.
3. Men are just as emotionally needy as women
Men like women want a certain amount of affection from a relationship. If they don’t feel like they’re getting it, they’ll be just as hurt as any woman would.
The difference is that men often express their affection in a more physical way than women.
4. Men are just as nervous about starting conversations as women
Believe us, men find it just as difficult to go and start conversations with people they are attracted to as women do.
You can use this information to your advantage as a woman.
If starting up conversation yourself isn’t something you feel comfortable doing at first, your job is to make it as easy as possible for him to approach you.
5. Men’s self-esteem is highly wrapped up in their sexual ability
When men feel sexually rejected, they feel like less of a man.
Even with men in relationships who feel totally loved, if they don’t feel that their woman desires them sexually as much as they desire her, it hurts their pride in a way women can’t imagine.
6. The male mind isn’t good at game-playing
Men are pretty simple.
Women sometimes give them mixed signals and think they are “playing the game” when actually the man often takes it as a sign that she’s not at all interested and simply gives up.
7. The male mind craves VARIETY
Both in your relationships, dating and the bedroom, the male mind is turned on by doing different things.
8. Men are as insecure about rejection as women
The male ego is highly wrapped up in to how he perceives his performance with the opposite sex.
This is why it can take some men a while to pluck up the courage to ask you for a date, even if you think you’ve made it obvious that you want him to ask you out.
9. The male mind appreciates things more when they are earned
This is why men are completely turned off by desperate women. They feel like anyone else could have been in their place.
What they want to feel like is that they earned their place in your life.
That they have proved themselves worthy to having the keys to becoming a part of your already amazing life.
10. The male mind can be programmed with the right language
Men love turning women on. If you want a guy to change his behaviour in a relationship, instead of saying “Honey, I would really appreciate it if you did xxx.” try this instead: “It really turns me on when guys do xxx”.
This might sound trivial, but it’s amazing how much hoovering you can get guys to do once they think it turns you on!
When you get inside the male mind in this way, you’ll never be confused about why men act the way they do again.
Are you ready to have the love life you want? Then you MUST check out the newsletter…
How Would You Like To Discover The Exact Steps To Finding, Attracting and Keeping Your Ideal Guy?
In this newsletter Matthew will show you:
- Where to find your ideal guy and the types of men YOU want
- How to tell if a guy actually likes you
- Ways to attract guys without risking rejection
- The little known rule that gets a guy to notice you instantly
- 3 Surefire Ways To Get Him To Commit
- ...And much more, simple easy to follow advice that works!