mh Logo

Watch the Core Confidence Video Below…

Learn How to Unlock Your Core Confidence
So You Can Finally Get the Life You Deserve… Click to Learn More →

2,822 Responses to Core Confidence Video Access

1. Linda says:

It was fantastic and all makes perfect sense.

2. Karen Gallagher says:

This is awesome!!

3. Elisabeth Pankhurst says:

The video sounds very interesting yo ne

4. Moira Konig says:

Video wont play

5. Andrea says:

I really enjoy your videos. They make me think, they make me cry they make me laugh. We tend to believe that people are divided into 2 big categories, powerful and weak. And this is not true because as you said this relies only on lifestyle confidence. So the 2 big categories are Secure and Insecure people. And this is based on CORE Confidence. Thank you Matthew

6. Theresia El-Khoury says:

You’re awesome! Thank you

7. Michelle Emery says:

So flipping awesome! Timing perfect! However, there was no link to click below?

8. Marie Howard says:

I love everything about your message!!! I admire all the work you have done and appreciate your willingness to share with the world!! Thank you

9. Radia says:

If someone who says he loves me asks me for money, is he sincere in his love. we got to know each other on Facebook.

10. Caro says:

Wow. I adore you so much.

11. tc says:

so real! … what you shared totally matters and so much truth in your video/presentation…thank you!

12. Diana says:

I am at a point in life where I feel like I may not be good enough in some aspects ,like relationships and work. At the moment I am still looking for work,and I have many doubts and personal conflicts when it comes to relationships. I happen to come across this video and I am glad i watched it. I feel like I somewhat have attained like a tool, so to speak, to help deal with things. Thank you.

By the way I loved the Iron man bit you quoted. It was awesome!

13. Anamika Sethia says:

Matthew, how are you so awesome?

It feels like general psychology principles given in an accessible way, albeit very enjoyable. Isn’t self actualisation as ellusive as it’s ever been? It is a good reminder of things I’d totally forgotten as I’d been swallowed up by the everyday effort to survive. Both emotionally and financially, so thank you.
    I imagine all three levels of confidence interract with eachother at some point, and to a certain degree.

15. Rebecca says:

Love this video !
    I am a well rounded person with a lot of knowledge and find myself confident and competent in all areas of my life.
    I would seek to find a better balance between work and personal goals to enable me to find my identity in non working life which is my goal moving forward.
    I am young and feel my past has been a reflection of who I have become today.
    I found to resonate with a lot and at the moment I have people in my career who find me challenging due to my confidence and they are trying to put out my flame.
    But with consistent assertiveness and boundaries are needed which can be tiring.
    I am slowing realising that my value is not appreciated and I will fly soon and that’s ok as I am seeking to continue to grow and not be stagnant and be a people pleaser.
    Awesome video and looking forward to learning and watching more from you :)

16. Kely says:

p.s.: GO IRONMAN GO!

17. Kely says:

This moment when it’s midnight and you’re ready to go to sleep but Mat Hussey comes up and distracts you with a great video Thank you for making one of these moments happen..again!
    However, i think there is one tricky thing (or maybe I didn’t it get quite yet) about core confidence. You said sth like “it is about your value even though it may not be accepted” and “it is what is left when everything (incl friends, families, etc – basically people) else is gone”.
    But what is ‘value’ worth if not accepted by others? What is asset worth when no one else is around to consider it as an asset?
    And most important question, what is it worth to have so much to give/offer when there is no one who wants to be served (‘service’ as a generous act, not the slave kind of thing ;) and no one wants what you can offer?
    I am very much aware that I definitely have to work on my confidence (in al three layers :D), which is why I was attracted to the video in the first place; but the one message that I also got is that at the end we are a social beings and especifically RELATIONAL beings. For what relationships in every field seems to remain highly significant to nurture (not to draw from!) our confidence.
    Please let me know if I misunderstood something and I am happy to be enlightened.

Wow. My eyes teared up at this beautiful ending, because it also describes the ending of my previous relationship. Sometimes, even if you put your hand up to shield the butterfly from the wind, the butterfly is so scared of getting Committed to someone who isn’t an exact match of their expectations, that it flies off anyway. Thank you for being so good at what you do and for sharing it with the rest of us.

19. Heidi says:

I really appreciated the video. I’m going through a difficult time right now. I had a tumor removed from my brain in January and the trauma caused me to be insomniac which in turn led to a psychotic manic episode. While I was in the mental health hospital I met someone and they really changed the way I thought about love. For the first time, I realized that if a relationship was right, if a man wanted to get to know me better he would drive the whole thing. We discharged on the same day and said we would take when we were both better. I tried calling him but got a dial tone. Each day passes and the hope that he’ll call dies.

My takeaway from the video was that I need to continue with my life and there’s still a lot of recovery I need to do. It could be that he never calls. It could be that he does. I want to value the time we did have together and the fact that we were there for each other during one of the hardest times in each of our lives.

20. Ramona says:

Wow! That was 9ne of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Your a great speaker and so good at what you do. My father taught the girls in my family Core Copendency. But that is not what he called it. He told it us it was the truest sense of being truthful and honest to ourselves. I am going through a tough divorce. My husband can’t see all the things he hasn’t done right. My core tells me I am not a crappy person and I got him counseling to understand why I have to leave. I would love to have a Matthew Hussey as a partner one day. Karma will bring me to my place in this world because of my Core. Thanks so much for sharing this with me. I cried when I watched. I have recieved a lot of mean comments about my strength in myself as a woman. I really feel good about myself and staying true to my core.

21. Karole Miele says:

Love these videos. Very informative. I think I would enjoy going to a retreat.

22. Nobuhle says:

Thank you so much for your generosity. Such simple yet powerful and potentially life changing advice.

I love this its giving me so many pointers to have a life I so deserved.but didn’t know how to achieve.this wonderful man is my life saver in so many ways.i am so grateful to him as I think are so many other people.

24. Dorothy says:

Youe advice is solid, practical and real. The techniques I have learnt can be used in any area of my life. Thank you Matthew

25. Sandy Miano says:

The butterfly!!! That was amazing!

26. Grace Nissie says:

Hey Matt, I am 23yr old women from India is very grateful and heart felt gratitude for building up confidence in me . Tired of hearing that “You are worthless and lack self confidence ” . After listening to this lesson I’m so motivated. Hope that you will grow to highest stage you never think. May God Bless You.

27. Dr. Maria Malik says:

I need this training.

28. Gift says:

Pls i want to know how to deal with my core confidence as a woman.

29. Razan says:

It’s simply the best advice I’ve ever heard thank you Hussey! I appreciate you

30. Jackee says:

Inspirational. Thank you for sharing

31. Sofia says:

Wooow great. This changed my thinking about confidence

Kind regards from Luxembourg

Sofia Ksibi

32. Riv says:

Looking forward to learning core confidence

33. Liz says:

Wow, just watched this video. It really resonated with me & made me realise that after all this time core confidence is what I’ve been seeking but I didn’t know how to articulate it. Lots of work to be done, but this has helped me a great starting point – thank you x

34. Jenevieve says:

I think I kind of found, or was about to find my core confidence back when I was in junior high. She was like my best self. But in an unfortunate situation, I betrayed her, trampled on her, and eventually ended up killing her for overwhelming fear of losing my family. I’m certain that’s where my now 10-year long depression is rooted. I’ve been seeking professional help for 6 years now, and none of the professionals that I have met actually knows what I’m talking about. Actually sometimes I feel like they conclude that I’m probably just lazy and not really suffering from depression because they don’t get what I’m trying to say. I thought I was going crazy, until now. I can’t thank you enough, Matthew. You are one of those people who just get it. I owe you a huge amount of therapy fees. God bless. :)

35. Merce says:

I filled for divorce 15 y/a….the other person made me and children to suffer a lot by weapoinizing the family court…I always was a strong confident person…but the whole process robed my core confidence…it took me 2-3 years to recover…I would never loose it again.

36. Silvana says:

Well, being thirty and with no job has mined my confindece.
    I’m starting over after cutting ties for good with a man who wans’t worth my time and my love.
    A part of me feels like nobody will invest in me at the moment because I don’t have a job, a house, a car or a bank account.
    The other part of me feels confindent that I will find a way to achieve my goals by taking action in the right direction.
    Sooo..ups and downs but trying to keep it positive.
    Thanks for sharing this video, it was inspiring.
    Kisses from Italy

P.s. Man those pants tho. If you look that hot girls won’t pay attention to what you’re saying.

37. Anny says:

I wasn’t able to see the video
    I am in a relationship with someone that has family of his own …I am confused from what he has been telling me ..need your advice

38. ElizFray Frayna says:

I want to know more about your learning core confident as a women

39. Meena says:

I loved your video

I would like to engage to benefit

Please send me details re your retreat etc…

40. Lisa Saygun says:

One of the most valuable bits of information I’ve learnt

41. Tamara 1 Babony says:

Amazing

42. Bev Jones says:

Kindest regards

Bev Jones

43. Cheryl Buttars says:

Nice ,uplifting and I love your video,s have any advice for 60 yr old since my choices of men all have lots,of emotional baggage and they have been married like 3 times I like your parents when there on your videos please help. I been married 1 time have 2 kids

44. Catherine Vitolo says:

Thank you.

Great Video! I loved it! Thank you for this uplifting feeling I needed today! ❤️

46. Pat Oge says:

Here in Texas

47. Ankita says:

Mathew you are genius.I am a woman with integrity and high values but some recent instances in my life took away that confidence from me .All because of you I have regained my lost confidence and power and yes you are right ” I have value to give but I’ll be fine if that value isn’t accepted.

48. Sherlyn says:

Thank you for the inspiring words. You’re an amazing speaker.

49. Uma S says:

Mathew Hussey is a genius . This vedio is simply transformed my life. The butterfly example is incredibly colorful to remember ever .Tq so much Mathew bro for giving this precious message on cofidence…

50. Donna J Osborn says:

Hello there.

51. kerri b says:

Absolutely amazing

52. Jessica Mckellar says:

This video was a true blessing I needed. Not only in my love life but in my whole life I struggle with all three of these characters. Being a sensitive empath myself I truly try to find balance in life and wonderful guidance. You always show me from watching all of your videos. I would be forever blessed to be able to join one of your retreats because not only for love. I feel so lost within my whole life purpose. It’s coming down to everyday I feel so drained, like I don’t belong, like I feel I should be doing something that could bring more happiness, helpfulness, love and joy in this world.

I do truly thank you again for all of these amazing videos. You are a beautiful soul. Bless you

53. Ashwini Deshpande says:

Amazing…

54. Krystle says:

Cheers

55. Marlene Merto says:

This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

56. Donna says:

The message was helpful and impactful. The analogies were memorable. I listened to your message in hopes that I could recommend it to my granddaughter. However, the rough language you chose to use for impact prevents me from doing that. I would like to tell her to listen to the message and just ignore the language. However, how can I suggest she listen to the advise of a man whose language I tell her to ignore. I wish you had not felt it necessary to express yourself in ways that made this rough language necessary. Your message expresses great confidence and impact without their use.

57. ROBERT says:

✌Peace✌

Hi Mathew,first of all I wound like to congratulate you for a good job your a great teacher. I’m watching your videos.and my life changed completely. GOD BLESS YOUR WORK

59. Davina says:

This is amazing! My life has really changed from hearing you over time Matt. I’ve never been this confident all my life. Thanks and God bless. Keep up!

60. Sonia says:

I started watching this video because I KNOW that I need to build Core Confidence and I wanted to hear enough about it so that my Reluctant Self (who I’m trying to shed) will start opening up to the desire to achieve this. What I was surprised to learn, was about Lifestyle Confidence and oh man how I suck at THAT. Yup, a lot of people do, and I’m one of them! Well NO MORE! Thank you – for something I can embrace Right Now, and for something I WILL embrace shortly. I can’t think of anything more important than being and loving me. Thank you!

61. TntEyes says:

If my value isn’t accepted, how can I know for sure that it really is valuable? Maybe intelligence, faithfulness, independence and integrity are just worthless unless I’m thin & beautiful. Sure seems that way.

62. Arlyn says:

What a fantastic video! I’ve been developing my confidence for quite some time now and while I’m pretty proud of the progress I’ve made, it’s a life long journey, never a destination. Thank you for this powerful and inspiring message! I learned new things from it and I also have been reassured of some of the things I’ve been doing and am inspired to keep growing and learning. You’re also easy on the eyes so I could watch this 100 times!

63. Mary J. says:

Thank you for this video! I love the story about Iron man :)

“I have value to give and I’ll be fine if that value is not accepted”, will become my daily mantra.

I would love if you could post more content where you have conversations with men about their battles, feelings, dating and personal challenges.

PS: I wish one day you could come to Sydney to do a retreat!

Hugs to you and the team x

64. Anna W Bunao says:

Love butterfly analogy

Took me to age 60 to realize this.
    But better late…
    Party on

65. Suz says:

Loved this
    Your examples are very easy to relate to.
    Can’t do your retreats as they are in America

66. Joanna Dziokan says:

This video was very helpful. We all doubt ourselves once in a while. It’s not easy to pick yourself up especially when you get hit with very bad news. Still, we are able to get up the next morning and realise what’s important in life, what we value, what makes us happy. It’s never too late to try again. It’s only too late when someone dies. That’s how I see it.
    I watch your vids on a regular basis. Massive help!
    Thank you very much.
    Joanna :)

Matthew…….this was spot on!
    I have received those texts…..”thinking of you”….and I would wait a day or so and then reply. My reply was “why?”,
    Of course that inspired conversation but not in a positive way. Absolutely loved your example “well duh”…..of course I always said that in my head but you talk about that “kind “ person well hat is me, so I always thought my response had to be answered with my true heart feelings that I felt for this person. I have learned a great lesson here. You are right “We” are the asset!!! They’re loss!!
    Thank you for your inspiration to better my core confidence!

68. Marita says:

hi Matt and thanks a lot again for this great video!
    The story about the butterfly is so touchy! And so true!

69. Kim says:

Forgot to add this to my comment below:
    I think the best advice ever my burn-out coach recently gave me is to give the inner voice who is bringing you down every single time again a name. So you don’t have to listen to “that person” (for example Anny) who’s brining you down again. Just let her say whatever she wants. Try not to control this too, but know you can choose not to give it any value, because it’s just “Anny” talking, not your inner helpful voice

70. Kim says:

He Matthew,

Thanks for sharing this video. The butterfly story really helps visualizing. You see it’s better to ‘direct’ things in stead of ‘controlling’ the outcome.
    If you try to control everything (tunnel vision) you get stressed out ànd disappointed a lot. You won’t be able to be nice to yourself, because you where not able to control everything. Keeping the circle to go round and round, proving yourself you’re not good enough because you keep screwing up. So stop trying to control everything dear readers and listeners (easier said than done, I know… I’m in the middle of that process myself ☺️ #burn-out).
    So again thanks . I would like to attend your retreat, but from the Netherlands I have the excuse I can’t afford it. So just watching your video’s and absorb all I can.
    Keep up the good work .

Kind regards, Kim
    (Can I just clone you and marry him )

71. Tracy Newman says:

I’m 62 years old and have just met a man on a dating site. We finally exchanged numbers and have chatted a bit. He has said he wants to meet, however never really commits to a specific day or time. I travel for a living and my schedule is crazy and he tentatively mentioned getting together this weekend i.e Saturday or Sunday. We finally talked Saturday afternoon and he informed me that he was playing golf Sunday and what I’d like to meet afterwards. That would mean meeting him at 8:30 at night. I feel like I am not being valued that my time isn’t important enough for him to commit to what he originally had stated. Basicly after asking to me me for a drink he made other plans and I wasn’t a priority. Am I wrong?

72. Toni Steinman Riedl says:

Thankyou!
    I watched your video on the neg and ask for an apology because it was so vague. I won’t apologize for that. I truly value your time and I appreciate this video so much I would love to go to your retreat . Thank

73. MARY HARRIS says:

I always enjoy listening to you but through this whole presentation i was listening and subconciously agreeing with you and then you told the story of the butterfly. You had me at the butterfly. Not squishing to retain possession. Not ignoring out of pride but offering a safe place to land and affording the butterfly the choice to make. Beautiful annalogy. Thank you

74. Jackqueline Jones says:

Hello…Fantastic information that will help my relationship. Matthew is one of the most important men who give knowledge and caring about people’s experiences in relationships. I applaud you with a lot of people who have been involved in a way that makes it easy to find a loving approach to the next level of another person.

75. Kellie Gafford says:

I absolutely LOVED this video. I also love the example you gave, of a REAL person, relatable and vulnerable. I recently dated someone who was a long time friend. As a friend he was AMAIZING, loyal, always there! As a boyfriend, he was someone completely different, aloof, distant, noncomital. He ghosted me, breadcrumbs me, never wanted to talk but only text, stood me up or changed plans last minute and eventually broke up with me over text! So the story you told about your friends friend and the way the guy treated her was perfect. I hate saying ” he was just being a guy” That is total bullshit! PEOPLE are human beings and I am 100% in agreement with you about finding someone who is kind. There are so many coaches out there teaching how to ” play the game” again, total bullshit. You teaching people how to find their core confidence, raising (and believing) their standards…..now THAT is coaching! You are a true gem Matthew Hussey!

76. Ruth says:

Your video arrived just in time. I had a guy who asked me out but didn’t give me a definitive date and time. I waited all week to hear back. I told him just what you said, “I would have liked to have seen you this week but I made other plans.” He replied he was “sorry and was real busy this week.” I’m not responding. I’m glad I did that. It was really getting to me by leaving me hanging. I don’t want to be anyone’s stand by! It was sad, I really liked him, but I’ve been down this road before.

77. Alanna says:

Lots of truths in this video. Which is always good. Also really enjoyed the butterfly story. I am curious as to if there is meaning to when one lands on a person.
    Keep your sense of humor up! Your always tickling my funny bone. Haha.

78. Jessica Kempner says:

Awesome sauce! And Thank You very much!! I REALLY NEEDED the reminders!!! I’ve not heard of the term,“neg,” ever before, but I am aware however, of just even some of the “programs/products” that are out there, that are marketed to & are made for men, and they contain advice with regards to how to treat women, how to think of them, and they work yes, but they’re anything but benevolent in their intentions. The – blatant!! – lack of integrity is mind-blowing!

79. Nicole says:

Hi Matthew. I have a confession. I stopped listening to you for a long time. I’m not sure exactly why. I think I got irritated as I was using your advice and I felt I didn’t feel I was geting anywhere. So I took a long break from dating. Dating made me insecure. Made me question myself and others too much. However, subconsciously your advice has helped I think and I now feel ready to try again. To walk away from flaky without NEEDING to reply. I was in an abusive relationships and that has left me with scars but I know now that not everyone is out to trick me and if they are, well I move on. Wish me luck! Your email came at the right weekend as I’m going to go back on line tomorrow. Thank you Matthew xxx

80. AMNA says:

BEAUTIFUL! DEAP AND WISE!
    HARD TO REMEMBER DURING STRESS, NEEDS TIME AND FRIENDS TO HEAL
    THANK YOU!

81. Mary Grotto says:

Thank you Matthew this video was super as you are!!! I really appreciate all that you do with your brilliant ‘ iron man’ presentation and your care that you give to women in their love lives. I have a huge core confidence achievement I have to face again this year! Once this Carona Virus passes as I live in Italy, I will be going to Australia as my daughter Ellyse will be marrying her long time boyfriend. However, I will definitely aim to audition for your retreat in 2021! Thank you for all you do!!! You are a real treasure!!!

82. Cynthia Harris says:

Matthew your advice is relevant in so many ways but mostly because you show you’re human side. You acknowledge that you and I will trip and fall, make bad decisions, feel inadequate. But at the end of the day we all have power, we can have grit, we can have confidence. Everything is obtainable. And you’re funny as hell. Cheers

83. Magdalena Ui Threasaigh says:

Hi Matthew.thanks for the video.over the past couple of weeks I had a encounter that has showed me my core confidence.or should I say it gave me the opportunity to discover it.your video has confirmed that what I went through has done exactly this.
    It was a choice I made.I could have stayed depressed and feeling worthless or I could decide to face the facts and hold up my selfbelieve and learn from it.

84. LARISSA says:

Eu sou brasileira e sei pouquíssimo inglês, mas tudo que eu já assisti legendado de Matthew Hussey me fascinou e me fez querer ser uma melhor versão de mim mesma, gratidão a você Matthew Hussey por esse trabalho extraordinário, e gostaria do fundo do meu coração sugerir que traga mais conteúdo para o Brasil.

85. Gemma lane says:

I need this because i was in a relationship but rumours started to him and sadly it ended

86. Alefiya says:

Where can I find @home session couldn’t find in the video which I saw

Very inspirational. Thank you

88. Elena says:

Try me in approx 1 mth
    Thanks, I will think about it & perhaps go to the live seminars! I have money coming in, but at a later time!

89. Adrine says:

Beautiful! Thank you

90. Ruth kanja says:

You have a gift to change people lives just as you did to me today.God bless you i promise to keep on following your videos rather than staying idol.youve added an impact on my life ….THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN

91. Megan says:

Thank you, Matthew! This is brilliantly beautiful on so many levels. I’m excited to learn more on this matter with you. This is exactly what I’ve been studying in myself the past year.

92. Janice lewis says:

Makes perfect sense it was amazing

93. EMMA WILSON says:

Wow
    It makes perfect sense, thank you

94. Frances E Morales says:

95. Lorraine Hunt says:

I enjoyed your message. I feel I am confident and competent in many areas of my life except for my love life.
    I am actually quite a romantic but I have been alone for 20+ years. Even though I am now 73 and a widow, I have had many men online that tell me I’m beautiful. I don’t pursue any because I don’t trust online relationships. In real life that does not happen. I really don’t know why I am telling you. My hope has been to find someone but not just anyone. I am happy with my life and family but it would be nice to be noticed in real life.

96. Junior says:

How confident should I be dating a person that is 20 years older than me…I am 64. Thank for your advise. Do you have a video regarding this topic, age difference.

97. Fernanada says:

Loved it! And I am so driven to embrace your message but more importantly, to work on finding and believing in my core confidence <3

Always wise words and advices, Mathew!!

99. Alexandra says:

Success is as dangerous as failure.
    What does it mean?
    If you go up the ladder or down it, your position is shaky.
    If you stand with your two feet on the ground, you will always keep your balance.
    /Tao Te Jing, Lao Tzu //translation by Stephen Mitchell