So there’s a guy out there you’re falling for, but you’re lost in the midst of the dreaded friend zone…
You’re probably wondering how you got there, why this keeps happening to you, (because it’s typically one of those recurring dating problems) and most importantly of all, ‘how do I get out!?’
When I started off coaching guys in their love lives (aside from the ones who just thought they wanted to be the next Giacomo Casanova) this was probably on the top of their priority list. They nearly all had that a girl in their lives that they were after, but who they never seemed to have that great sexual chemistry with.
If you’re continually finding yourself in the friend zone, the number one thing you need to focus on is being sexual. There is a delicate balance of comfort and attraction that results in people having an intimate relationship. And if you’ve been focusing all your energy on building comfort and trust, then you’re going to be lacking that spark.
The Friend Zone
If you wanted a direct route to the friend zone (one which many of you will know all too well!) just be friendly, warm and social. Build comfort and trust with a guy, and never, ever flirt.
It’s vital to have an understanding of where you’ve been going wrong when attracting guys so that you can now move on to changing his perception of you, and he’ll start to see you as a potential girlfriend. And there are 3 ways to do this…
- Break Rapport: Breaking rapport is just snapping out of your usual pattern of conversation. It makes things more interesting, playful and flirtatious.
- Be Touchy-Feely: Put bluntly, to get out of the friendship zone with a guy, you need to turn him on. Start by gesturing a little when you speak, and then naturally extending this to build some physical contact between the two of you.
- Disappear For A Few Months: This is by far the most drastic measure, and should only ever be used as a last resort if steps one and two haven’t got you there (and you’re desperate to be with this guy). The benefit in not seeing him for a while is that on your return, you’re given license to implement these other techniques more naturally, and so he perceives you differently.
So there you have it. And if you’re not looking to get a guy out of the friend zone, but looking to prevent getting trapped there with future guys, just make sure you’re working on being a little more playful, cheeky and flirtatious in your everyday conversations and it will no longer be a problem.
When it comes to getting a guy out of the friend zone, the more hints and tips you have up your sleeve, the faster you’ll be with the man of your dreams.
Now you know the basics of the flirting and attraction, it’s crucial you know what to do when you get a guy interested…
This means using proven dating tips that work with almost all men and help to spark the attraction, to the point where he’ll be dying to call you. In my FREE newsletter I show you some of the most cutting edge tips for meeting, attracting and keeping your ideal guy. So sign up today, get instant access and you’ll be reading the first newsletter within minutes.
How Would You Like To Discover The Exact Steps To Finding, Attracting and Keeping Your Ideal Guy?
In this newsletter Matthew will show you:
- Where to find your ideal guy and the types of men YOU want
- How to tell if a guy actually likes you
- Ways to attract guys without risking rejection
- The little known rule that gets a guy to notice you instantly
- 3 Surefire Ways To Get Him To Commit
- ...And much more, simple easy to follow advice that works!